ENERGETICS ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY STATEMENT
Energetics Networked Energy Limited design and build electricity, gas and water utility infrastructures at residential and commercial property sites. The company is fully licensed by the regulators to own and operate the gas and electricity networks it installs.
It is the Company’s Policy to operate in accordance with a documented and independently accredited Environmental Management System complying with the requirements of BS EN ISO 14001: 2015. In order to achieve this the company is committed to:
- Compliance with the requirements of current applicable Environmental Legislation.
- Ensuring effective management of the environment by implementing and operating an Environmental Management System.
- Reviewing business risks and opportunities and setting and reviewing objectives and targets to ensure continual improvement.
- Seeking to reduce consumption of materials and the minimisation of waste in all operations and promote reuse, recycling and the use of recycled materials where practicable.
- Developing staff awareness of global environmental issues and corporate social responsibility through effective education and training, helping ensure environmental protection measures are maintained and improved.
- Controlling, preventing and seeking to minimise the level of emissions/pollution in all areas of the organisation.
- Ensuring others who undertake work for the organisation, such as contractors, adhere to the management standards and controls as laid down in the company Environmental Management System.
- Monitoring progress and communicating environmental performance information as appropriate.
- Working closely with clients to reflect their environmental concerns and requirements into existing practices.
- Communicating the Policy to all company personnel and making it freely available to customers, the general public and other interested parties.
- Set an example of leadership in the field of environmental management.
This Policy will be reviewed annually.
Overall responsibility for compliance with the commitments as stated in this Policy is vested in the Chief Executive Officer.
Chief Executive Officer
Date: 11 July 2018